Saturday, March 13, 2010

We All Become One...

The low-lives. The fiends.
They are here, just like they were many years ago.
Penetrating my brain.
Making me think I could decide who deserves what.
Making me believe that I have the strength to overcome it all.
Without regrets.
I am superior.
I am up there.
You are a misfortune.
A genetic mistake of centuries to come.
I can make you pay for this unbearable sight.
I can make you stop your utterly weak and empty self.
I have what it takes.
But I don’t use it.
Because I am kind.
And now I ask myself: what on earth, heaven and hell ever gave me the right to think that way?
I am yourself, before you are myself, and after we all become one.

3 comments:

  1. EH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    ni00 design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow can relate to this.. thanks for the inspiration..

    ReplyDelete